While most companies are treating the very people that help them run like disposable silverware – there are several who are saying enough is enough, career coach Ariel Lopez breaks down an easy to remember audit process you can try by the end of this post
Ready? Let’s get right into it 👇
- What about my job/career makes me unhappy?
- If I kept the same job but switched companies would I be happier?
- What does an ideal day look like for me?
- Are my needs being met in my current job? If not, what’s missing?
- Is it possible to switch roles at my company? What does career growth and transitioning look like internally?
- Is it possible to get a promotion within the next 6-12 months? Can I wait that long?
- If I were to switch careers, what else would I like to pursue?
- Who in my network can help guide me?
- Do I feel comfortable having a conversation with my boss about my unhappiness?
- If I leave my current company, how long am I going to give myself to make a change?
After seeing the responses to “A Letter To You, Who’s Sick And Tired, Of Being Sick And Tired” It was a breath of fresh air to come across Ariel’s perspective and mission.
As Founder of Hello Knac, Ariel Lopez is dedicated time helping people apply and prepare for new jobs – something we 100% need more amazing talent working on improving
Exploring and embracing your weaknesses is how many before you have excelled and made it look easy
The time for “wait and see” is over, these days it’s the folks who are investing in themselves, shooting their shot that will enter 2021 with a head start
Feeling a tad timid? Learn what makes you tick, here’s a link to an awesome way to decipher how your personality works: 16 Personalities Test
Now it’s time to take a good honest look at your job and yourself, answer the questions honestly, and you’ll position yourself to get ahead of the pack now
Here’s to escaping average ✊